Alembic Randomly changing speed?

So I have a scene with a character I animated in Maya that is 110 frames long. I wanted to bring it into blender for lighting and rendering so I exported an alembic. When i imported it into blender, the character’s animation weirdly goes to frame 138, like it’s slower than it should be. The camera is perfectly on cue: the movement that starts on frame 36 starts on frame 36, and ends in the correct time, too.

I figured I could just change the time parameter of the alembic modifier to fix this, but when i set it so that it’s what it should be at the beginning and end, certain key moments of the shot are entirely off inbetween them. The jump, which should be happening at frame 77, is happening at frame 64 for some reason. It’s like when exporting the alembic it just decided to change the speed of the animation randomly for no reason.

What’s happening here? is there some setting im not thinking of?

Thanks for your time.

Ok, so I’ve figured out that the issue with the weird random time changes is probably an issue with the interpolation of my keyframes, but now I have the issue that my keyframes on the “override frames” parameter of the alembic modifier are just not showing up on the timeline at all, no matter what I select. I don’t know why that is.